Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

das doodlen







((If left click edit:right click and open in new tab, then the images can be zoomed in.))

Doodles = things I drew with no purpose and just for the heck of it, usually at 4 in the morning.

The first compilation ranges from late August to October. The red dress and the blue-and-green dress are both loosely based on the 1940s. Then there's the Edwardian lady in the lower right: wow, Edwardian corsets made for weird posture! Doing the see-through cloth on both her hat and on the running 1940s woman's stockings was quite fun and easy, and I think something a bit more extravagant with see-through fabric is called for in a future doodle :D  The upper right is a girl who's come to lecture hungover and has had the luck to sit next to the class hermione, which never happened to me, I swear...

Second compilation is all from August, and I posted it to my Deviant Art  a while ago. Mostly random pretties, some mermaid bust ideas, characters, and obligatory period fashion drawings. The character with the orange braided hair (who I've named Imogene) I like and would like to do something with, but her lover looks strangely like mine... so much potential psychology in why I drew him with another girl! XD Or maybe it's more that I'd like to look like here, which yes, I would!

Peace and doodles!


2 comments:

  1. Hello <3


    I love Your style. You have interesting style, and I like Your eye's metod. ^^ sorry for my english.

    ReplyDelete