Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Scanning in arts

For the past week, I've been focused on scanning in as much of my old artwork as possible. The original goal had been to scan these in so I could get my portfolio website up, but I discovered that I had a lot more pieces than I'd anticipated.

A light sampling:

From 2003, freshman year:



more recently, when I bought a book ("Perspective for Comic Book Artists", by David Chelsea) bc I wanted to learn more techniques about how to tackle perpective:




from 2008, some lifedraw pictures (from a drawing class I took that was so not worth it's cost in tuition, but I took it anyways bc it was an excuse to draw instead of studying my actual major ^^). and i suppose it was worth it since that was the class where i met the guy i've been dating for almost 5 years now  :D



For other arts, I also recently started a DeviantArt: kayananas.deviantart.com


Coming soon: a website |D lololol my original goal had been August 30th, but turns out you can't learn the interwebs in just a few weeks, darn-didditty-darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment