Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Portfolio: we have lift off!


Big news! (prepare, have a seat, take a breath, then click the link)

Portfolio is done!

http://andreaurei.daportfolio.com/


That's it, right there, just above this sentence, in case you missed it ^_^ Or click the word "portfolio".

It's exciting for me bc it took a while to get one up. I'd been determined to have my own domain name and something fancy and glorious, but instead I found a nice free portfolio that DeviantArt provides :)


In other news: I'm helping at the merchandise tent this upcoming weekend at the BareBones 19th Annual Halloween production, "Chicka-Boom". I donated three paintings, with 10% of profit towards the theater. Good show!



Got a few drawings here to get into the Halloween spirit/ghost:




Again, right click and select "open in new tab" to be able to zoom in (I think I said left click in my last post..)

The second picture is from a Terry Pratchett book, Carpe Jugulum:   "Agnes met the gaze of a thin girl in a white dress, with very long black hair and far too much eye makeup. There is such a thing as hate at first sight."   They turned out as rather stiff poses, so I gave Agnes the broom to hold to try and liven it up. And it's hard to see in my uploads, but both of the women in the 1880s gowns are vampires. Note: larger fangs needed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment