Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello, November






I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I was the only one of my roommates at home to greet the trick-or-treaters, and for the first time in the six years that I've lived here, I ran out of candy D:

On the theme of Halloween, I did another illustration of a scene from a Terry Pratchett book, featuring two witches. From Carpe Jugulum: Agnes says, "I didn't know buoys had glass balls," but Nanny Ogg is too worried to even grin at this word bomb. The lighting was the absolute funnest to do. I realized from making it that I want to improve on my line art technique, and will see what I can do to achieve that goal. Learn, learn, learn :)

Also since my last post, one of the paintings I've done is a lounging green-haired mermaid. I can't seem to pull myself away from the subject matter of mermaids: they've taken over my brain! They're beautiful, sinuous, and colorful.... a winning trio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment